1. I'm not completely sure, but I'm leaning more towards the Growth Mid-set. I believe I might be this mindset because I learn from criticism and I don't take it personally most of the time. Also because I persist in the face of setbacks.
2.This mindset has helped me embrace challenges and set goals. It has helped me in math because although it might sound nerdy, I love the satisfaction of finally understanding how to solve a problem after trying to solve it for a long time.
3. I think it's awesome because that means we could all improve and hopefully go further in life.
4. I'm gonna try harder to be successful because I don't want to be one of the people who end up not reaching their full potential.
good to hear, Julie. That's actually what I love about math also when I was in high school. Then the passion moved to being able to actually teach it. =)
ReplyDelete